Brings You Trending And Latest Gist

Sunday 5 July 2015

Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Nicki Minaj Relationship Comments

Joe Budden made some classic Joe Budden comments recently on his podcast about Meek Mill and his relationship with Nicki Minaj, the net started buzzing about his comments and word got back to Meek. Meek took no time to respond and not hold back at all, check out what Joe had to say then what Meek had to reply back below!

Joe’s comments: “Part of my problem with that is that Meek’s music is too hard. Meek’s music is too hard for me to look at him with this fucking sappy fuck shit. Be the hardcore guy that I’m sure she was attracted to at some point. It’s nasty. I hate everything about it. I’m glad a dark-skinned guy is behaving this way. Light-skinned niggas, we’re not moving like that. Light-skinned guys, we’re used to getting the bad bitch. He’s like this bitch just stepped off a fucking Mars and is the only girl. Oh my God, I just hate it all. But I do appreciate them both keeping the hope of love alive.”

















Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Email Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)


Your email address is safe with us!

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Sample Text

Pages

Theme Support